- To provide a free and open IoT wireless network for everyone.
- To provide an additional secure and robust network for mission critical commercial applications.
- To educate and up-skill IoT users, allowing them to easily adopt new wireless solutions.
- To be a catalyst for the wider community to easily embrace The Internet of Things and incorporate Makers Spaces where possible.
- To enable innovative collaboration between industry, government, academia and the wider community.
- For The Internet of Things to facilitate economic, environmental and social sustainability.